Eye of newt and toe of frog….
Witches at the ready, spiders steady – it’s Halloween so we’re asking whether you’d like “Trick or treat?”
Today is all about the treats with plenty of eye candy, then tomorrow we’ll unveil the tricks, with some great scary Halloween eco accessories that will have you quaking in your boots!
- A Halloween witch wouldn’t be without her cat (or her favourite cushion)
- As the evenings get darker, who wouldn’t love a few bright accessories around the place?
- Where better to store your book of potions than this Rattan magazine rack
- Add a splash of colour to your dark and ghoulish outfit with these bright enamel silver hoops
- Black and purple are a happy combination at any time, so bring some style to your inner witch with this handmade bracelet
- Keep your hands warm as you go trick or treating this Halloween with these fingerless gloves
- If you would rather stay nice and toasty indoors, you won’t regret it if you have this classic Shetland throw for company
- Those earrings would be lonely without some company, and this orange necklace is as good a match as a witch and her cat
- Keep track of your potions and spells (or shopping list) in one of these stylish recycled notebooks
PS Top tip: This Halloween night, if any scary ghosts or ghouls come knocking at your door, try offering them some organic regeneration oil to heal their scars, rather than a chocolate bar or some sweets (just don’t be surprised if you get their mums knocking on your door the next day asking for some)!